- Home / 1000 Stories California Prospectors' Proof Cabernet Sauvignon
1000 Stories California Prospectors' Proof Cabernet Sauvignon
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
winemaker Bob Blue selected fruit from MendocinoCounty and Santa Clara Valley, a very old California appellation south of SanFrancisco Bay. The resulting wine is a perfect example of classic typicity,showing cherry fruit and blackcurrant with a touch of tobacco leaf. Ripe flavors ofZinfandel and Syrah were meticulously chosen and layered over this Cabernet,gifting midpalate, spice and rich color.This Cabernet was aged in new and used bourbon barrels, imparting complexity,depth and characteristics of charred vanilla, dried herbs and a hint of caramel.These wonderful flavor notes are specific to the bourbon barrel aging process.In true 1000 Stories form, this wine closes on a delightfully smooth andmemorable finish.
The mighty buffalo is an iconic symbol of American heritage, a heritage woven with one thousand stories, unique traditions, and a pioneering spirit. Our country's history of hard work and tenacity lives on today in each of us and continues to be at the essence of America's character. This is the inspiration for 1,000 Stories, a unique wine aged in bourbon barrels-a reflection of our winemakers' pioneering spirits. It's not a quick process, but crafting by hand to meet exacting standards seldom is.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.