- Home / 19 Crimes South Eastern Australia Punishment Pinot Noir
19 Crimes South Eastern Australia Punishment Pinot Noir
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
The color of this Pinot Noir is a medium intense burgundy with a youthful purple rim. Lifted notes of cherry and strawberry fruit complement rich vanillin overtones giving warm and inviting aromas on the nose of this wine. The palate is medium-bodied with soft, round tannins, cherry, and strawberry fruit with sweetness which complements the vanilla and spice oak undertones. All these elements combined create a well-balanced, enjoyable wine with a long finish.
Nineteen crimes turned criminals into colonists.Upon conviction, British rogues, guilty of at least one of the 19 Crimes, were sentenced to live in Australia, rather than death. This punishment by 'transportation' began in 1788, and many of the lawless died at sea.For the rough-hewn prisoners who made it to the shore, a new world awaited. As pioneers in a frontier penal colony, they forged a new country and new lives, brick by brick. This wine celebrates the rules they broke and the culture they built.It would be a crime not to drink it!
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.