- Home / 75 Wine Company California Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
75 Wine Company California Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
In the glass, the scents of violet and raspberry greet you and crushed cherries, vanilla and cedar linger on the palate.
Tuck created the 75 Wine Company to give consumers unparalleled value in a spectrum of varietals. The '75 commemorates the year his family moved to the Napa Valley. The portfolio encompasses several outstanding wines: '75 Cabernet Sauvignon and Sauvignon Blanc highlight Tuck's belief in the great value and quality of grapes from Lake and Mendocino counties. The Sum is a red blend highlighting his affinity for blending varietals to create a balanced wine with depth and breadth. Mele9e Grenache and Mele9e Rose9 are brilliant examples of the diversity and elegance of Grenache. And Hogwash, now there's a story. What started as custom small batch wine for an Atlanta charity has become a runaway hit from coast to coast. The variety, value and fun of these wines are proof that great wines can be crafted at many levels with the experience and wisdom of master vintner.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.