- Home / A. Hardy Noces D'Argent Grande Champagne Cognac
A. Hardy Noces D'Argent Grande Champagne Cognac
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Containing blend aged thirty, fifty, sixty years and more, the Prestige collection embodies the emotion of the time past.Noces d'Argent "Silver Anniversary", the latest addition to the Wedding Anniversary Series by the House of HARDY is a distinguished cognac that combines the rich aromas of raisins and Tobacco with fine notes of spices and honey. Elegant and charming the Fine Champagne Noces d'Argent "Silver Anniversary" is the blended celebration of Grande and Petite Champagne cognacs born and distilled a quarter a century ago.
It was in 1863 that Anthony Hardy, a London gentleman, settled in Cognac and established himself in the business of high-quality wines and spirits. Five generations later, Hardy Cognac is known for its character and for the skills of its cellar masters, custodians of a heritage handed down forever. Ambassadors and pilgrims, the Hardy family traveled the planet to make known their cognac: the Hardy style in all its forms.Today, the House of Hardy is reaching out to the new generation of consumers, whilst maintaining and protecting its long-cherished history. Not so long ago, cognac was still found in barrels transported by "gabarre" to the four corners of the world.Exported to the five continents, Hardy Cognac has preserved its authenticity for the pleasure of real cognac lovers.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.