- Home / Acacia Carneros Chardonnay 2018
Acacia Carneros Chardonnay 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
The wine expands across the palate in rich, silky layers with flavors of cre8me caramel, green apple, and lemon oil. The beautiful balance the wine achieves through the harmonious blend of acidity and creamy complexity leads to a natural, lingering finish graced by fresh citrus and toasted almond notes.
Long before the climate of the Carneros American Viticultural Area (AVA) was recognized as ideal for growing Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, Acacia's pioneering founders were convinced of it. Their goal when they launched Acacia was to achieve a certain balance in Pinot Noir that, at the time, existed only in French wines. They wanted to make a single-vineyard California Pinot Noir that was both complex and delicate-a wine that heightened the enjoyment of food, making everything a little more delicious.Today, that quality is what draws aficionados and novices alike to Acacia wines. It's what has helped put Carneros on the map. And it's what continues to inspire winemaking at Acacia after more than 30 years, from the ferocious belief in the possibility of this place to the artistry of capturing its essence in a glass.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.