- Home / Achaval Ferrer Mendoza Cabernet Franc
Achaval Ferrer Mendoza Cabernet Franc
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
In the heights of Tupungato, Cabernet Franc has found a home of its own in Argentina. The great sun expossure combined with the cool mountain breeze, allows this grape variety to rippen harmoniously providing a full pallet of aromas and flavors: from black fruit to the freshness of the tomatoe leaf and rosemary.
Since the time it was founded, the wine cellar has pursued a path strongly marked by its philosophy and its vision of wine. Its Italian roots, given by Robert Cipresso himself, have been a pivotal contribution as an ideological foundation, which has been strengthened by team thinking, experience and oenological results.Today, the cellar leaves an unmistakable seal on each one of its wines; this is a result of years of coherence, obsession and respect for nature.In less than 30 minutes from the city of Mendoza you'll find yourself at the foot of the Andes and very close to Mendoza river. Exactly there awaits you Finca Bella Vista, the heart of our winery.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.