- Home / Adelsheim Vineyard Breaking Ground Chehalem Mountains Pinot Noir 2016
Adelsheim Vineyard Breaking Ground Chehalem Mountains Pinot Noir 2016
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
BLACK CHERRY | LOAM | SUPPLE "Deliciously layered aromas of black cherry and black raspberry lift out of the glass, followed by exotic spice notes and a dark, rich loamy quality. This wine is like satin in the mouth-so supple. It toes the line between ethereal and ponderous in the most delightful way."-Gina Hennen, Winemaker
ADELSHEIM VINEYARD WAS FOUNDED WITH AN OPTIMISTIC SPIRIT AND A LOFTY DREAM: TO CREATE WORLD-CLASS WINES IN AN UNDISCOVERED WINE REGION, THE CHEHALEM MOUNTAINS OF OREGON'S WILLAMETTE VALLEY.Since 1971, we have obsessively pursued benchmark wines that celebrate the unique bounty of our estate vineyards -- home to some of Oregon's most diverse soil types, elevations, and exposures. As a founding winery of the Willamette Valley and Chehalem Mountains' first winery, Adelsheim has played an instrumental role in nearly every aspect of the Oregon wine story. As leaders, we believe it is our duty to be voracious stewards of this abundant land and to rally our community in support of equity and education. Adelsheim is a LIVE certified sustainable winery, a 2017 Wine & Spirits Top 100 Winery, and the official wine sponsor of the Portland Trail Blazers.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.