- Home / Adelsheim Vineyard Chehalem Mountains Staking Claim Chardonnay 2017
Adelsheim Vineyard Chehalem Mountains Staking Claim Chardonnay 2017
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
This 2016 Chardonnay opens with vivid aromas of lemon curd, Asian pear, white flowers, Bergamot orange zest, and cardamom. The flavors of lemon curd and Asian pear carry into the mouth, accompanied by a wet stone minerality. The firm structure and rich textural components linger on the palate.
ADELSHEIM VINEYARD WAS FOUNDED WITH AN OPTIMISTIC SPIRIT AND A LOFTY DREAM: TO CREATE WORLD-CLASS WINES IN AN UNDISCOVERED WINE REGION, THE CHEHALEM MOUNTAINS OF OREGON'S WILLAMETTE VALLEY.Since 1971, we have obsessively pursued benchmark wines that celebrate the unique bounty of our estate vineyards -- home to some of Oregon's most diverse soil types, elevations, and exposures. As a founding winery of the Willamette Valley and Chehalem Mountains' first winery, Adelsheim has played an instrumental role in nearly every aspect of the Oregon wine story. As leaders, we believe it is our duty to be voracious stewards of this abundant land and to rally our community in support of equity and education. Adelsheim is a LIVE certified sustainable winery, a 2017 Wine & Spirits Top 100 Winery, and the official wine sponsor of the Portland Trail Blazers.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.