- Home / Adobe Road Red Wine The 24 Sonoma County 2016
Adobe Road Red Wine The 24 Sonoma County 2016
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product Description91+ Points - Robert Parker's Wine Advocate! 90 Points - Wine Spectator! The 24 blend features a healthy dose of fresh, fruity Grenache mixed with an almost equal portion of darker, spicier Mourvedre. Syrah holds the backbone of smooth tannin and velvety mouthfeel. But here's the secret: 9% Malbec makes the whole thing burst with intensity!
Brand DescriptionAdobe Road is a Petaluma based boutique winery producing artisan wines from premium vineyards in both Sonoma and Napa counties. We maintain collaborative relationships with our growers and carefully select vineyard sites based on their suitability for particular varietals. Our wines are handcrafted in small lots with minimal intervention, including fermentation with native yeasts. We believe that these methods, combined with the distinctive nature of our vineyards, lead to expressive wines ofthe absolute highest quality.435459
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE