- Home / Alexander Valley Vineyards Estate Organic Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
Alexander Valley Vineyards Estate Organic Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
This is an elegant wine with aromas of black cherry, cassis, plum, vanilla, oak and chocolate.In the glass there are lush flavors of cherry, cassis, blackberry and chocolate. The 2018Cabernet Sauvignon evolves with each sip. This is a graceful wine with great balance and along, lingering finish. While fruit forward upon release, this wine will reward those with thepatience to lay down a few bottles.
After purchasing the historic Cyrus Alexander homestead, Harry and Maggie Wetzel strived to create a thriving agricultural lifestyle on the property. They raised their children along with their vines in Alexander Valley, providing inspiration and encouragement as they developed the estate together. Decades later, the fourth generation of their family is growing up amongst vineyards and next door to the working winery that is known around the world as "AVV". You could call it a family tradition. We'd be inclined to agree.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.