- Home / Alexander Valley Vineyards Estate Pinot Noir 2019
Alexander Valley Vineyards Estate Pinot Noir 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Our Estate Pinot Noir is classically styled with balanced acidity and complex flavors. There are aromas of black and red cherry, raspberry, earthy nots, vanilla and oak. This is a soft wine with silky texture and bright fruit flavors of fresh cherry, blueberry, plum, barrel spice and a hint of vanilla. There is a long lingering finish on this lush wine.
After purchasing the historic Cyrus Alexander homestead, Harry and Maggie Wetzel strived to create a thriving agricultural lifestyle on the property. They raised their children along with their vines in Alexander Valley, providing inspiration and encouragement as they developed the estate together. Decades later, the fourth generation of their family is growing up amongst vineyards and next door to the working winery that is known around the world as "AVV". You could call it a family tradition. We'd be inclined to agree.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.