- Home / Alexander Valley Vineyards Estate Syrah 2018
Alexander Valley Vineyards Estate Syrah 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
The 2018 Syrah is a deep purple wine with rich aromas of plum, violets, black cherry, vanilla, oak and blackberry. The vintage is a classic with flavors of blackberry jam, black cherry, plum, white pepper and vanilla. In a nod to its Rhf4ne heritage, our Syrah has a slightly "meaty" quality along with the classic floral notes. The 2018 has a dry structured finish.
After purchasing the historic Cyrus Alexander homestead, Harry and Maggie Wetzel strived to create a thriving agricultural lifestyle on the property. They raised their children along with their vines in Alexander Valley, providing inspiration and encouragement as they developed the estate together. Decades later, the fourth generation of their family is growing up amongst vineyards and next door to the working winery that is known around the world as "AVV". You could call it a family tradition. We'd be inclined to agree.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.