- Home / Alverdi Rubicone IGT Sangiovese
Alverdi Rubicone IGT Sangiovese
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
An approachable wine with aromas of violets and a mild hint of spice, Alverdi Sangiovese is a dry red filled with ripe plums, balanced by light tannins offering a slightly crisp finish.
"Alverdi is a tribute to Italy's diverse winegrowing regions that offer unique expressions of well-known grape varietals. These approachable styles were designed to suit any and all occasions. The wines embody the esteemed traditions of Italian winemaking and those of Opici Wines' standards of producing high quality wines at an excellent value.The Opici family partnered with some of Italy's largest and oldest producers to create wines that reflect the unique character of each grape, while maintaining a sense of place and honoring the region of origin.Whether one enjoys a glass of young and refreshing wine as an aperitif, or is seeking an appealing wine of consistently reliable quality to serve friends, Alverdi wines fit the bill."
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.