- Home / Amayna Leyda Valley Sauvignon Blanc 2020
Amayna Leyda Valley Sauvignon Blanc 2020
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Bright pale golden color with shades of green. Shows good intensity and complexity of fresh lime notes and a mineral sensation. After a few minutes white flowers character like orange blossoms and a subtle tropical note of white peach and physalis appear. In mouth is concentrated with a balanced acidity that gives a creamy and fresh feeling with a good contrast of a salinity taste in the back palate,
Matias Garce9s Silva launched Amayna with his family's support with their first vintage in 2003. However, the project had its origins in the late 90's when the Garce9s Silva family recognized the incredible, overlooked potential of Chile's San Antonio coast for premium viticulture. After building a pipeline from the Maipo river to this region to bring water for vine irrigation, the Leyda Valley officially entered the world of fine Chilean wine. The word "amayna" in Chile loosely translates to "the calm after the storm" - that ominous yet peaceful feeling that you only experience around the ocean. Their gravity-fed winery and vineyards sit with an unobstructed view just 7 miles from the Pacific Ocean.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.