- Home / Amity Vineyards Willamette Valley Pinot Blanc 2015
Amity Vineyards Willamette Valley Pinot Blanc 2015
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
The 2015 vintage started off with a mild winter which caused bud break to occur very early. The early warm temperatures continued, with flowering occurring in late May to early June in most of the state. Similar to 2014, the summer was warm and dry. As we approached what looked to be like an exceptionally early harvest, the weather cooled off as we entered into September and allowed the flavors to catch up with the escalating sugars. The harvest was bountiful and extremely high quality, with the resulting wines showing generous fruit, intense concentration, and great energy reminiscent of the vintage.
Amity Vineyards was founded in 1974 by winemaker Myron Redford, who moved to Oregon with a dream to make world class Pinot Noir. A pioneer, he was the first to produce organically grown sulfite-free wine. The first vineyards were planted in 1971, with a total of 15 acres planted of Pinot Noir, Riesling and Pinot Blanc.Inspired by the rich heritage of exploration that is a part of these hills, Ryan Harms from Union Wine Company & his brother, Eric Harms, have brought new energy to this pioneering craft winery, after purchasing it in 2014. Ryan is a modern wine pioneer who is helping define what Oregon winemaking can be. He became interested in reinvigorating the uniqueness of Amity's past for a modern context and bringing this integral Oregon winery and its beauty to more people.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.