- Home / Amity Vineyards Willamette Valley Pinot Noir 2020
Amity Vineyards Willamette Valley Pinot Noir 2020
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Harvest was compact and plentiful producing grapes with rich tannins, full flavor development and lots of acidity. These wines are showing balance and elegance. Cherry, raspberry, sage notes.
Amity Vineyards was founded in 1974 by winemaker Myron Redford, who moved to Oregon with a dream to make world class Pinot Noir. A pioneer, he was the first to produce organically grown sulfite-free wine. The first vineyards were planted in 1971, with a total of 15 acres planted of Pinot Noir, Riesling and Pinot Blanc.Inspired by the rich heritage of exploration that is a part of these hills, Ryan Harms from Union Wine Company & his brother, Eric Harms, have brought new energy to this pioneering craft winery, after purchasing it in 2014. Ryan is a modern wine pioneer who is helping define what Oregon winemaking can be. He became interested in reinvigorating the uniqueness of Amity's past for a modern context and bringing this integral Oregon winery and its beauty to more people.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.