- Home / Angostura Aged Rum 7 Yr 80
Angostura Aged Rum 7 Yr 80
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Brand DescriptionThe rums of the House of Angostura(r) are a treasured legacy, a tribute to the evolution of the rum industry in the Caribbean and the men and women who nurtured it. The House of Angostura(r) owns the only rum distillery in Trinidad today, and controls its rum manufacturing process from end to end. Our rums are blended by masters with years of experience and training in original traditions, who closely maintain guarded formulas and techniques. Master Distiller, John Georges and our blenders are involved at every stage to ensure the highest quality and consistency, from molasses selection through to cask selection. As Master Distiller Georges says: "Our rums are 100% Trinidadian, made in one distillery on one Island. Much like a single malt only better." The House of Angostura(r) is renowned for its unique, signature style, which stems from techniques that have stood the test of time. Our premium rums are made from the highest quality molasses fermented with proprietary yeast cultures, distilled in continuous stills, then aged in charred oak barrels.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE