- Home / Appleton Estate Aged Rum Reserve 80
Appleton Estate Aged Rum Reserve 80
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionThis rum has a dazzling rich topaz and honey color with a luxurious gold rim. It is full-bodied and smooth, with delicately balanced spice and nutty notes, followed by oaky honey, subtle vanilla, and a hint of hazelnut all wrapped in rich, dried orange peel. It's reminiscent of a spicy fruit cake.
Brand DescriptionFor 265 years Appleton Estate has handcrafted the finest aged rums from 'cane to cup', harvesting our own Estate-grown sugar cane, sourcing water from our own limestone spring, and meticulously managing our ownership of each step in the fermentation, distillation, blending and ageing processes. As such, each of our Estate rums showcases the unique terroir of Jamaica's Nassau Valley as well the blending artistry of the world's first female Master Blender, our own Joy Spence. Appleton Estate Rum is honored to be recognized as one of the most highly acclaimed rums in the world, continuing in 2014 with a 98-point rating from the Wine Enthusiast (21-Year-Old) and a Double Gold at the SF World Sprits Competition (12-Year-Old)
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE