- Home / Aquilini Cabernet Sauvignon Red Mountain 2017
Aquilini Cabernet Sauvignon Red Mountain 2017
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionDesigned with the capacity to age, our Cabernet Sauvignon offers impressively big, ripe tannins and a deep core of intense, dark fruit interwoven with iron, bay leaf and crushed rock. The palate is opulent and concentrated, revealing seamless integration of ripe fruit, dried herb and sweet oak spice. Our winemaker's goal is to gently extract character and expression from our vineyards; to capture the best of what our land has to offer. The 2017 vintage delivered the power, concentration, complexity and nobility we expect from our Cabernet Sauvignon.
Brand DescriptionRed Mountain is an unusual gift to the craft of winemaking. Its glacial history and Mother Nature's guiding hand have made it a grape-growing region with profound potential. Aquilini wines are the product of the rare confluence of these effects with the old world craft and heartfelt passion they bring to the art of making extraordinary wine.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE