- Home / Areyna Lujan De Cuyo Malbec 2019
Areyna Lujan De Cuyo Malbec 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Aromas of raspberries and ripe red fruits. The mouth feel shows good concentration and structure, with a soft texture and sweet, round tannins. The wine has a long, lingering finish with fresh, lively acidity.
Casarena is forging a different path from the other wineries in Mendoza. Instead of searching for undiscovered terroirs in new places like the Uco Valley, it is discovering the hidden gems in its home region of Lujan de Cuyo-a place full of rich tradition, potential, and unique micro-terroirs. Casarena has purchased as well as planted vineyards in several distinctive sites, and they control all aspects of winegrowing and winemaking in order to maximize the flavor expression of these terroirs.The name "Casarena" is a creative merging of the Spanish words "casa" (house) and "arena" (sand), and is a tribute to their restored 1930s winery made of sand-colored stone and the sandy soil that their estate is built on. Young and innovative winemaker Mariano Quiroga Adamo leads the charge with determination, creativity, and an enthusiastic sense of discovery.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.