- Home / Argento Mendoza Malbec
Argento Mendoza Malbec
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Deeply rooted in the soils of Mendoza, crafted with the spirit of Argentina, and shared with the world, Argento embodies the essence of modern Argentina. Our story is simple - Argento is intrinsically entwined with its country of origin. When you drink our wines, you experience the real Argentina.In 1998 we recognized an opportunity to unlock the extraordinary potential of Malbec. Our team of winemakers set out with the goal of revealing its vibrant, velvety character and the intense flavors of Malbec grown at the foothills of the Andes.Following on from our original Malbec vision, we now also produce Cabernet Sauvignon, Bonarda, Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio and more. We are very proud of our country's winemaking heritage and the unique terroir of Mendoza, and we are dedicated to crafting wines that emphasize the hallmarks of the Argento style - fruit purity, vibrancy and elegance.Whether you are drinking Argento in Buenos Aires, New York, London or Tokyo, you'll taste all that we love about Argentina.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.