- Home / Arinzano Vino De Pago Hacienda De Arinzano Tempranillo
Arinzano Vino De Pago Hacienda De Arinzano Tempranillo
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Very elegant and refined wine. Silky wine whit good structure. Slow evolution capacity in the bottle.
Propiedad de Arednzano is located in a valley formed by Pyrenees last foothills. Like in all great winemaking areas, Ega River cuts across the property beautifully, providing not only irrigation but also regulating temperature during summer, creating a unique microclimate.128 hectares of Arednzano vineyards, with a majority of Tempranillo and Chardonnay varieties, are located in an area of complex geology with different soil features. This scenario is a winemaker's dream, as it provides different variables to play with in order to produce complex and high-quality wines.This unique microclimate provides perfect conditions for wine growing. 128 hectares, out of 355 hectares in the property, are dedicated to Pago wines production.Soils at the property have a tertiary age origin with variable proportions of slimes, marl, clay and degradation of limestone-calcareous rock. The soil has little depth above the bedrock (maximum 30 to 40cm), forcing our grapevines to extend their roots in search of water and nutrients, which produces a little bit smaller grape with an excellent concentration and quality.A natural vegetal cover and an excellent drainage system prevents the soil from being washed away during the rainy season.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.