- Home / Arsonist Dunnigan Hills Chardonnay 2018
Arsonist Dunnigan Hills Chardonnay 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
If you like big, voluptuous Chardonnays the Arsonist is for you. There is enough sumptuous fruit and toasty oak to satisfy the classic-California Chard lover.
Founded in 2005, Matchbook Wine Company is owned and operated by the Giguiere family, John, wife Lane and his brother Karl. Previously they owned and operated R.H. Philips on land that was part of their family farm in the Dunnigan Hills of northwestern Yolo County. Starting as a small family owned vineyard and winery the company grew into a 750,000 case producer sourced mostly from estate fruit from their 2,500 acre vineyard which is rare for such a large producer. After selling R.H.Phillips the Giguiere family started Crew Wine Company, now Matchbook Wine Company. Before joining the Matchbook team, winemaker Dan Cederquist worked at Stag's Leap and De Loach.Matchbook produces wines meant to explore the terroir of Dunnigan Hills and the California coast. To that end, the team has spent a great deal of time identifying and nurturing just the varieties that adapt well in this environment. Occasionally, a small percentage of coastal fruit is included to intensify natural aromas and flavors. The name Matchbook is a tongue in cheek homage to John and his brother's childhood when they used to get into trouble for lighting matches and setting off rockets.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.