- Home / Art of Earth Terre Siciliane IGT Organic Pinot Grigio
Art of Earth Terre Siciliane IGT Organic Pinot Grigio
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Pale yellow straw color. Clean aromas of warm peaches, dusty grape skins, candied pineapple, and Sicilian nougat with a round, soft, fruity medium body and a stimulating, long tropical fruit glaze and passion fruit custard finish with fine, fruit tannins and no oak.
For centuries man has taken naturally grown grapes from the rich and fertile soils and created wines in natural ways handed down over generations. Today Art of Earth wines are still created in the same way - from carefully selected organic grapes, harvested in traditional ways and then turned into organic wines with centuries-old natural winemaking methods.The love and passion with which this is done, produces unique, gentle wines bursting with natural flavors - true pieces of art from mother earth.The range compiles of selected organic wines from all over the world - a Pinot Grigio, Prosecco and a Montepulciano from Italy. A German Riesling, a spanish Tempranillo and a French Rose9. All are unique in their own right - pieces of art, extracted from the earth in which the vines grow. Which explains the name Art of Earth.Keeping it natural in the vineyard and the cellar extracts the best from nature in a respectful, sustainable way. But, that's not where the story ends - even the packaging is eco-friendly. The light-weight glass bottle with screw cap is recyclable and cork tree-friendly.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.