- Home / Artezin Mendocino County Zinfandel 2019
Artezin Mendocino County Zinfandel 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
The color is bright crimson red with a violet hue. The aroma is very bright, showing fresh raspberry, boysenberry and pomegranate fruit, followed by classic "zinny" spice of nutmeg, cinnamon and black pepper. The fruit and spice continues on the palate, which is again fresh with hints of blueberry and huckleberry. The texture is round and rich for easy drinking and the tannins add to the lush mouthfeel.
Artezin wines have been handcrafted by winemaker Randle Johnson since the brand's inception in 2002 and reflect the tradition of Zinfandel winemaking that has been handed down throughout the generations.The vision behind Artezin is to honor the art of making Zinfandel from old vine plantings and work with family owned farms throughout Mendocino and Sonoma Counties.Many varieties including Zinfandel were planted throughout Mendocino and Sonoma Counties as home winemaking grapes. The local farmers, many of them Italian immigrants, wanted wines that were big, dark, and robust, so they started blending Zinfandel with other varietals such as Carignan and Petite Sirah. Each farm owner mastered their own secret blend, planting Zinfandel on the outer edges of the farms to shield what else they were growing. Later, during Prohibition, Zinfandel continued to thrive as home-winemaker's grape.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.