- Home / Astoria Italy Sparkling Rose Moscato
Astoria Italy Sparkling Rose Moscato
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Astoria Moscato Rose is rich pink in color with small soft bubbles. Delicate aromas of strawberries, raspberries, and violets lead into juicy berry flavors with a hint of honey, finishing with a delightful sweetness.
Founded in 1987 by an old family of winemakers, Paolo and Giorgio Polegato's Astoria prides itself on the quality of its products.Astoria products are served in the most exclusive restaurants, wineries and bars.Astoria sells wines produced at its own "Val De Brun Estate" in Refrontolo, in the heart of the DOCG zone Conegliano - Valdobbiadene.Forty acres, located in one of the most beautiful wine-growing areas in Italy, renowned for its climate, highlight the harmonious succession of hills and vineyards. The Company links its name to the product par excellence of the winemaking tradition in Veneto: the PROSECCO; this wine, the Millesimato, was awarded several prizes over the years, including the prestigious Grand Gold Medal at the International Wine Competition at Vinitaly in Verona. Prosecco Millesimato Docg and Refrontolo Passito Docg are the house jewels.Astoria is not just Prosecco though, as it also produces barrique wines such as Colli di Conegliano Docg, Crevada and Croder, relying on the competence and skills of its highly professional staff.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.