- Home / Au Contraire Mighty Mouse Russian River Valley Chardonnay 2018
Au Contraire Mighty Mouse Russian River Valley Chardonnay 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Notes of pear and golden yellow apple are complimented by a floral note of jasmine, apricot, and vanilla bean. A round, elegant mouth feel with perfect balance, a hint of minerality and a lingering finish.
Au Contraire wines are crafted for those who aim to live life to the fullest, who revel in turning the every day ordinary into something extraordinary. Our wines celebrate the spirit of taking on any challenge in life, no matter how insurmountable it may seem. This irresistible joie de vivre is artfully embodied on each Au Contraire label with a playful illustration that turns expectations on their heads. This debut Sonoma County winery from Taub Family Vineyards was inspired by beloved company founder David S. Taub, who touched everyone he met with his charisma, compassion and tenacity.These expressive wines from top vineyards in Russian River Valley, Carneros and the Sonoma Coast - including Dutton Ranch and Lawler Vineyard are dedicated to David's infectious approach to life. Outstanding quality is guaranteed by legendary California enologist Tom Hinde and his experienced team of viticulturists and winemakers.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.