- Home / Au Jus Monterey Chardonnay 2015
Au Jus Monterey Chardonnay 2015
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
This new world, oak mellowed Chardonnay exudes a creamy, buttery texture with notes of vanilla, baking spices, stone fruits and custardy cre8me brulee that coats the mouth with satisfying and interestingly refreshing richness. Au Jus by 1849 Wine Company is sensual with a silky texture, smooth long legs, and full of personality.Au Jus by 1849 Wine Co. features artwork created by the Los Angeles street art legend, Saber, and is titled "Drip". This work with its bright buttery golden hue reflects the very nature of this 2015 Chardonnay. Translated from French, Au Jus literally means "with juice" and has come to be interpreted as a "sauce" or "a natural way to enrich a dish" which makes this wine the perfect accompaniment to any meal.Available Now
Our inspiration stems from the urban art movement of the 21st century.The fascinating power of art lies in an artists' power to disrupt norms, transcend taboos and change our perspective.Every handcrafted bottle of 1849 Wine reflects this artistic spirit and the dedication we have for art of wine making.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.