- Home / Auspicion California Chardonnay
Auspicion California Chardonnay
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Auspicion Chardonnay shows great fruit character, finesse, and fullness in the palate. Flavors of ripe pineapple, golden apple, and Anjou pear are balanced by citrus notes and a smooth, creamy finish.
Auspicion captures attention with its dynamically ornate elements of mystery and mysticism.The Archeometer, which at the core of the beautifully detailed design, illustrates the"mystical connection between all things".Auspicion symbolizes everyone's unique individuality -Which collectively, reflects a complex and rewarding experience with each glass of Auspicion.Fresh and fruit-forward selections are produced using grapes sourced from the finest vineyards across central and northern California. Auspicion features two popular varietals that are sure to delight every consumer palate. Brought to you by the Opici family, this collection embodies their tradition of delivering top quality wines at an excellent value.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.