- Home / Austin Hope Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon 2020
Austin Hope Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon 2020
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
The classic ruby color of this wine is stunning and sets the stage for this robust Cabernet Sauvignon. On the nose, aromas of tobacco, dark chocolate shavings, fresh black currant hints of savory notes. On the palate, layers of vanilla, coco powder, juicy cherry, baking spices and signature tobacco create a full body wine that is balanced by a splash of fresh acid and round, refined tannins.
Hope Family Wines is still proudly family-owned and operated with Austin Hope now presiding over five unique labels: Liberty School, Austin Hope, Treana, Troublemaker, and Quest. A true family business, Austin's wife Celeste, a professional photographer, spearheads all winery-related photography; together they are raising the third generation of Hopes, Ainsley and Avery, amongst the grapevines and oak barrels. Austin maintains the Hope family's legacy of sustainable farming practices and long-standing tradition of making delicious, reliable, and accessible wines, all while infusing a vibrancy that resonates from the vine to the glass.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.