- Home / Avissi Treviso Prosecco
Avissi Treviso Prosecco
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Brilliant straw-yellow sparkling wine with a fine and persistent perlage. The bouquet reveals fragrant aromas of honeysuckle with refreshing flavors of green apple and ripe pear, and a delicate finish.
We're particular when it comes to how our Prosecco is made. The grapes for Avissi are selected from small parcels of Glera vines grown throughout the Prosecco DOC. Vineyard blocks are faithfully tended by growers whose families have farmed here for generations. Avissi is crafted in small batches using concrete fermentation tanks, elevating the quality of the wine. You'll taste the nuance in the glass.Our adoration for all things Prosecco extends well beyond the vineyards. Italy offers no shortage of inspiration, from artisanal tilework to intricate architectural design elements. What's in the bottle reflects a reverence, not only for the historic vines here, but also for the attention to detail in every tile pattern, every curve of marble. Perhaps you've noticed, our label gives a nod to the unmistakable aesthetic of the art and architecture of northern Italy.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.