- Home / B. Leighton Yakima Valley Olsen Brothers Vineyard Syrah 2018
B. Leighton Yakima Valley Olsen Brothers Vineyard Syrah 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Black pepper and wet rock. Dark, danky and expressive, what a wine. Black plum, charred meat, aged leather and spices. Finishes long on the palate with herbal notes that are reminiscent of wild mint.
Washington winemaker, Brennon Leighton, created B. Leighton Wines to showcase fruit from the crest of Olsen Hills in the Yakima Valley. The first vintage, 2012, is a collection of a petit verdot, grenache and syrah - all wines that Brennon has always wanted to work with in Washington State. Along with vineyard owner Leif Olsen, Brennon planted the vineyard that is proportionate to the future field blends that will be created in 2015. This is a continuation of what Brennon was doing before and what he does best: feral fermentations with longer maceration and reductive winemaking that captures the varietal and the place it is from.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.