- Home / Baglio Di Grisi Syrah Terre Siciliane 2017
Baglio Di Grisi Syrah Terre Siciliane 2017
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionIntense wine with strong purplish highlights, with hints of cherry and raspberry, full and persistent in the mouth.
Brand DescriptionLocated high above the Mediterranean Sea with vineyards planted between 400-500 meters a.s.l., the Baglio di GrisÃ¬ (BAH-YL'EE-oh dee gree-ZEE) estate and winery was founded in the 1930s by one of Sicily's fine wine pioneers, Dr. Mario Di Lorenzo. Renowned for its production of what many consider to be some of the best olive oil produced in Italy today, the property also makes some of the island's most coveted wines. Dr. Di Lorenzo became a true visionary when, after decades of experimentation with a wide variety of grape varieties, he realized that international grapes like Chardonnay, Syrah, and Cabernet Sauvignon could perform exceedingly well when grown in the area's Monreale DOC. With soils rich in clay and calcareous limestone and high-altitude vineyards that benefit from diurnal temperature shifts and natural ventilation that keep the fruit healthy and extend ripening times, he found that he was able to make wines with nuanced aromas and flavors, intense minerality, and wonderful freshness. Although unknown to many beyond Italian wine trade insiders, the Monreale appellation is home to some of Sicily's most highly rated wines. Its success is owed in great part to Dr. Di Lorenzo's vision and deft hand as a winemaker.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE