- Home / Balblair Single Malt Scotch 2005 92
Balblair Single Malt Scotch 2005 92
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionBalblair 1999 2nd release is copper in appearance with flecks of sparkling bronze. The American oak, ex-bourbon barrels, and Spanish oak, ex-sherry butts used for maturation impart the signature Balblair aromas of honey and green apples, as well as notes of rich, fruity Christmas cake with a hint of spice, citrus fruits, and vanilla. On the palate, it is full-bodied, sweet and spicy in character, with hints of honey, vanilla, and leather. The finish is warm, smooth and long-lasting.
Brand DescriptionFounded in 1790, Balblair is the oldest working distillery in the true heart of the Scottish Highlands. Here at Balblair, we believe in quality above all else. It is our hands-on approach that gives our whisky its distinctive taste and character. By storing our casks in traditional, earthen-floored dunnage warehouses, we ensure a perfect environment for slow and gentle maturation. The result is a whisky that is elegantly understated, yet quietly self-assured.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE