- Home / Ballatore California Moscato Rose
Ballatore California Moscato Rose
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
SILVER MEDAL, 2003 SAN FRANCISCO INT'L WINE COMP. A great new taste! fruity, smooth, and easy to drink; Ballatore Rosso Spumante will make any occasion a festive one; refreshing at a barbecue.
Every great wine has a story, and Ballatore's begins 25 years ago with a man on a mission. In 1983, winemaker Spirito Ballatore set out to produce a sparkling wine that represented the best of Italy, a wine that could be enjoyed both every day and for special occasions. He styled his sparkling wine after Italian Spumantes using a proprietary and complex blend of California grapes.The result, formally introduced in 1985, was a bouquet of flavors and inviting aromas reminiscent of ripe peaches and apricots. Well-balanced and rich in character, this sparkling wine refreshes the palate with flavors of melon and a crisp, clean finish - one that has earned more than 250 prestigious awards from wine spectators around the country.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.