- Home / Banfi Fonte Alla Selva Gran Selezione Chianti Classico DOCG Sangiovese 2017
Banfi Fonte Alla Selva Gran Selezione Chianti Classico DOCG Sangiovese 2017
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Color : Captivating mauve red.Bouquet : Complex aromas of plum jam and blueberry, underlined by hints of spice, leather and vanilla.Taste : Large structure with soft tannins and a pleasingly smooth body and long finish.
Banfi was founded in 1978 thanks to the will of the Italian-American brothers, John and Harry Mariani.From the beginning, the goal of the two brothers was to create a state-of-the-art winery combined with the most advanced science in the vineyards for the production of premium wines.Together with the Mariani family, Ezio Rivella, one of Italy'sforemost enologists, who understood that due to the richness of the soils and the privileged microclimatic position, the property would have great capacity of development.In those years, the brothers, John and Harry, also purchased Bruzzone, a historic winery in Piedmont. Founded in 1860 and specialized in the production of sparkling wines, today is known as Banfi Piemonte.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.