- Home / Barefoot Blueberry Fruitscato
Barefoot Blueberry Fruitscato
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
This deliciously sweet blend is made with red wine and natural flavors and bursts with aromas of juicy, vibrant blueberries.
At Barefoot, we've always marched to the beat of our own grapes. How do you become the world's most loved wine brand? You start with a belief that wine should never be taken too seriously and a conviction that when you follow your heart there's no limit to how far your vine will grow.Take our very beginnings in 1965, when California winemaker Davis Bynum first created Barefoot Bynum Burgundy in his garage. The unconventional name referred to - what else? - the free-spirited method of crushing grapes barefoot.Fast forward to 1986. Things really kicked off when visionary entrepreneurs Michael Houlihan and Bonnie Harvey took the helm, renaming us Barefoot Cellars and creating the footprint label we're known for today. Barefoot Wine's casual name and quirky persona quickly made an impression on our fans.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.