- Home / Barsol Pisco Quebranta Primero 82.6
Barsol Pisco Quebranta Primero 82.6
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Brand DescriptionBarSol is leading the pisco renaissance into the modern age with the revitalization of the historic Bodega San Isidro in the Ica Valley region of Peru, which has long been recognized for its pisco production. The estate was founded in the 1800s; however, the oldest verifiable documents in the local town archives date back to 1919. Back in 1940, the bodega's owner was a skilled master distiller named DoÃ±a Blanca Mendiola. Her son, Don Alfredo Mendiola Martinez, took over from his mother in the 1960s, but sadly closed down the commercial operation in 1968 when the military government expropriated all their land. In 2002, the Bodega San Isidro found new ownership under Carlos Ferreyros and Diego Loret de Mola with a vision to bring to every 'bar' in the world the ultimate pisco produced under the 'sol' (sun) of Ica, hence the brand 'BarSol.' The pride of the distillery is the century-old, original estate-owned copper pot stills that are used to make all of BarSol's piscos
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE