- Home / Beaulieu Vineyard Napa Valley Merlot 2018
Beaulieu Vineyard Napa Valley Merlot 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Our winemaker is honored to carry forward this tradition with this complex Merlot, which offers layers of ripe cherry, warm spice, toffee and a touch of vanilla.
One of the Founding Wineries in Napa Valley Georges de Latour and his wife, along with "the Maestro," Andre9 Tchelistcheff, established a legacy of quality wine that transcends the generations.In 1900, when Georges de Latour's wife, Fernande, first laid eyes on the land that would become our original Rutherford vineyard, she said "Quelle beau lieu!" or "What a beautiful place." Shortly thereafter, de Latour sold his thriving cream of tartar business, bought the four-acre ranch, and founded Beaulieu Vineyard with the vision of making Napa Valley wines that would rival those of his native France.Georges and his wife expanded their land holdings over the next several decades, many of which are still part of the BV portfolio today. In 1903 they purchased 127 acres in Rutherford, which they named "BV Ranch No. 1." In 1910 another land purchase was made, known as "BV Ranch No. 2."
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.