- Home / Benriach The Twelve Speyside Single Malt Whiskey 12Yr
Benriach The Twelve Speyside Single Malt Whiskey 12Yr
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Nose : maple honey, cocoa, forest fruits.Palate : maraschino cherry, baked orange, hazelnut, spiced mocha.
Built in 1898 in the north of Speyside, BenRiach Distillery is known for doing things a little differently. Our philosophy is a creative approach to whisky distilling, cask maturation and blending, all in the pursuit of flavour. It is built around the distillery's decades-old craft and is embodied in every step of our whisky making. We distill three distinct styles of whisky at BenRiach, matured in a diverse range of cask types: classic unpeated, Highland peat-smoked, and small batches of triple-distilled whisky. BenRiach's rich layers of Speyside taste come from `fruit-forward' distillation and the mineral-rich water, mashing with four (instead of the usual three) mineral-rich infusions, and onsite floor maltings to turn locally sourced barley by hand.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.