- Home / Beringer Knights Valley County Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
Beringer Knights Valley County Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Knights Valley Reserve invites with deep aromas of black cherries and kirsch lifted with a touch of blue flowers and mint. Concentrated flavors of black currant, blackberries, and cassis coat the palate with notes of warm spices, vanilla, and mocha. This is a bold Cabernet richly textured with polished tannins, focused on crushed dark fruit, and underlain with a fine tension that extends the long, earthy finish.
Beringer Founders' Estate honors the pioneering sense of discovery that brought founding brothers Jacob and Frederick Beringer to California with dreams of crafting fine wine and led them to found Beringer Vineyards in 1876. Today the Beringer Founders' Estate line of wines offer concentrated expressions of the most popular varietals, steeped in quality that comes from Beringer's history of crafting great wines from all over California for more than 140 vintages.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.