- Home / Bisol Jeio Prosecco Rose DOC 2020
Bisol Jeio Prosecco Rose DOC 2020
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Delicate rose color with fine and persistent perlage. Elegant, complex bouquet on the nose with scents of rose, hints of fresh fruits and lychees. The sip is full, sapid, harmonious, with a well-balanced acidity.
The Bisol family, whose historic winery is located in Santo Stefano di Valdobbiadene, manages 308 acres of vineyards in the DOCG area, spread over 35 plots in premier locations. The feather in their cap is their seven acres holding on the summit of the Cartizze hill, the most precious vineyard in Italy. Bisol pursues the highest levels of quality and seeks to elevate the notoriety of the entire Valdobbiadene appellation. Their integrated approach to production begins with a careful selection of vineyards and continues with direct management of each phase of viticulture and vinification right up to the final bottling. The owners of some of the steepest hills in the area, Bisol's vineyards are worked by hand and cared for using sustainable techniques. Sitting on the cutting edge of tradition, Bisol continuously studies the best techniques for this historic region. Each year the family tests at least six new vinification techniques in order to better understand this unique terroir.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.