- Home / Black's Station Yolo County Malbec 2019
Black's Station Yolo County Malbec 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
This wine opens to beautiful berry fruit aromas with a hint of rhubarb and violets. Flavors of cherry, mocha and a touch of vanilla oak give way to a dusty, cocoa finish.
Due east of Napa, tucked away in northern California's rolling Dunnigan Hills, is a little town called Zamora. Back in the late 1800's, folks used to call it Black's Station. At its height, this hub founded by J.J. Black boasted a hotel, two stores, a jail, blacksmith shops and a town hall. Today we grow our grapes in Zamora and we'd like to think that the wines carry with them the character and frontier-style of the old town.Black's Station wines celebrate the virtues of Yolo County: homegrown fruit farmed with careful attention to quality and an eye to value. Black's Station sticks to the classics, Chardonnay and Bordeaux varietals, grown in our vineyards and made to showcase the spirit of our region.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.