- Home / Bodega Norton 1895 Colecn Malbec 2020
Bodega Norton 1895 Colecn Malbec 2020
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Deep red color, with violet hints. Sweet and spicy aromas reminiscent of black pepper. Ripe red fruit on the palate, with smooth, harmonious tannins.
Founded in 1895, Bodega Norton is one of the most awarded Argentine wine brands in the US. Bodega Norton combines a modern, state-of-the-art facility with rich heritage and old world charm. The estate is one of the largest in Mendoza with over 3,000 acres of land and over 1,750 acres under vine allowing Bodega Norton to control quality from the vineyard to the bottle.Situated in the foothills of the Andes mountain range, the estate boasts an average vine age between 30-80 years old across its five vineyards. These old vines help to drive richness and depth across the entire portfolio.Bodega Norton's focus on quality has made their wines a global phenomenon with more than 156 million glasses of Bodega Norton wines consumed worldwide every year. Dedication to quality has also garnered the estate over 150 international awards. With over 125 harvests under their belt, the winery continues to push the limits with innovative approaches in the vineyard and cellar all aimed at achieving stellar quality. The five estate vineyards of Bodega Norton combine to give the winemaking team a broad palette of varietals and terroirs to create a unique portfolio of wines.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.