- Home / Bodegas Dios Baco Jerez Oloroso Sherry
Bodegas Dios Baco Jerez Oloroso Sherry
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Old gold in color withsmoky Wood aromas. Rich flavours, intense and concentrate dafter taste, light enedby a tangy acidity.
The origins of our winery date back to 1765. However, in the 20 century Palomino & Vergara was founded by Juan Vergara and Juan Palomino. Later these wineries, became part of Rumasa which managed them successfully for more tan 20 years. Years later, the Company formed part of the first multinational of Jerez, John Harvey & Sons Ltd.Finally, these wineries were bought in 1992 by Jose9 Paez Morilla, owner and a present Managing Director of "Bodegas Dios Baco, S.L.". His only intention is to produce them in the difficult world of Sherry, with high quality productos, a limited production and with the same philosophy as when it was founded.Our winery Dios Baco was built in 1848, more tan 150 years ago. It was part of a whole called " The twelve Disciples" the same number as Christ's disciples.Nowdays ther are only three buildings: "Bodega Dios Baco", "Bodega la Cruz" and "Bodega Pio XII", the fist one being the most significante and the one which gives its name to the three wineries.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.