- Home / Bodegas Pujanza Hado 2017
Bodegas Pujanza Hado 2017
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Pujanza Winery is Laguardia enclave in the heart of Rioja Alavesa, one of the most beautiful villages that crown the Spanish, both for its rich culture and history as the people who inhabit and work their land. Opened in June 2002, is one of the youngest wineries launched in the Rioja. Is a family winery heir to a long tradition of San Pedro dynasty in grape growing and winemaking in the capital of Rioja Alavesa. Its location on a payment vineyard framed by the wall of Laguardia, the Ebro valley and the slopes of the Sierra de Cantabria, defines the character of their wines. Carlos San Pedro and his team spend most of their time to improve the performance of their vineyards and advance the quality of his, for now, only two wines from Rioja, strength and drive north. The family tradition, own vineyards, wine dedication and ambition to achieve the best quality are the fuel that moves Pujanza Winery. The goal is to continuously improve our systems to produce the best wines. Not to us, but you decide if we meet this goal. In the desire to know us better, we offer our website as a letter of invitation to a personal visit in our home from Laguardia.REGION: RiojaWEBSITE: http://www.bodegaspujanza.com/es/presentacion.asp
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.