- Home / Bolla Delle Venezie IGT Pinot Grigio
Bolla Delle Venezie IGT Pinot Grigio
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Pale straw in color, Bolla Pinot Grigio is well balanced with crisp acidity and delicate flavors with hints of peach, melon, pear and lime.
Like all great legacies, the story of Bolla wines begins simply enough with one man, Abele Bolla. Abele lived in northern Italy in the Veneto region where he ran a small family inn. Wishing to offer his guests a superior experience, Abele made a decision that would launch his family's business into the international spotlight. He decided to make and serve his own wine, a Soave. The year was 1883.The Soave Abele made was a fresh, crisp golden-hued wine. It was immediately recognized as being true to the land, a wine that captured the essence of the Veneto region. Requests for Abele's wine grew as more and more friends, family and guests tasted his handiwork. It was not long before the Bolla family dedicated all its time to producing fine regional wines from Italy. And the rest, as the saying goes, is history. Fast-forward a century and a quarter. Today all award-winning Bolla wines are hand-harvested and created in Italy. The distinct flavors of the grapes can be attributed to the unique climate, soil and temperature of the region in which they are grown. Our goal is to capture those nuances so you will experience an authentic taste of Italy in every glass of Bolla wine.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.