- Home / Bonterra Biodynamic Mendocino County The Roost Chardonnay 2019
Bonterra Biodynamic Mendocino County The Roost Chardonnay 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
This Biodynamic, single vineyard expression of the extraordinary Blue Heron Ranch is a classic Burgundian style Chardonnay. With its brilliant, light golden straw color, this wine spikes your curiosity with aromas of lemon curd and fig spice that are complimented on the palate with a creamy texture and a rich ripe melon flavor. It then finishes with a touch of oak from the lengthy barrel aging.
At Bonterra, we passionately believe that organic grapes make better wine. Bonterra has been producing wine from 100% organically grown grapes since 1993. All of our grapes are grown using certified organic practices, such as composting, cover crops, and biodiversity. These organic practices produce grapes that offer a quality of fruit and vibrancy of taste that allows us to create wines that express the purity and intensity of each varietal's unique character. You can taste our natural commitment to producing the wines of great taste and excitement in every sip of Bonterra, which is why we believe our wines are among the very best you'll experience.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.