- Home / Borgo Conventi Collio DOC Sauvignon Blanc 2018
Borgo Conventi Collio DOC Sauvignon Blanc 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Straw yellow in color, it displays lively greenish shades. On the nose it is vibrant and very complex. The aromas of green pepper, tomato leaf and hard peach perfectly compliment the floral scents, the mineral note of flint, and the slight hints of clary sage. This wine is elegant, has a good backbone and a long aromatic finish.
Borgo Conventi estate was founded in 1975 in Friuli's Collio Goriziano DOC and owns 100 acres in the best growing areas of Collio and Isonzo.The name Collio is derived from the Italian word colli, which means hillsides and aptly describes the rolling terrain of the region. Borgo Conventi's name means 'small group of convents' and was inspired by the Dominican monasteries that dotted the local landscape between the 14th and 16th centuries The philosophy of the winery has been to produce wines distinguished by elegance over opulence, wines made in the vineyard to uniquely express their Collio origins. Each bottle tells a story of quality, tradition and passion.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.