- Home / Bottega Vinaia Trentino Pinot Grigio 2020
Bottega Vinaia Trentino Pinot Grigio 2020
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Color : Pale straw gold. Nose : Alluring floral perfume of an intensity and persistence rare in a Pinot Grigio.Palate : Fresh, dry and flavorful with a firm structure leading into a lingering finish, it displays character and finesse.
One of Italy's top enologists, winemaker and Trentino native Anselmo Martini, began a quest in the early 1990's to realize the optimum potential of a handful of extraordinary vineyards in northern Italy's Trentino region. Known for consistently producing the highest quality grapes year after year, this distinctive group of family-farmed vineyards is the source of Bottega Vinaia, an exceptional line of estate-bottled, artisan wines that reflects the authenticity of the Trentino terroir.Mountainous peaks and low valleys. Extremes of warm days and cool nights. Perfect conditions to produce distinctive fine wines. Taking inspiration for the shape of the Trentino region, the butterfly is the official symbol for this land rich in natural beauty.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.